How To Care Your Jewellery
APMO’s jewelry is gold, silver, or platinum plated, manufactured with advanced plating technology, it is much thicker than ordinary plating which also allows it to have better color retention.
Please note that all plated jewelry will gradually wear over time due to the effects of moisture, oil, sweat, and oxidation from the air that we breathe. The duration of the color retention also depends on the following factors, as a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below:
- Keep jewelry away from water and humidity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotions, hairsprays, and other chemicals.
- Remove jewelry before bathing, swimming, and showering.
- Remove jewelry before sleeping, or participating in physical activities, especially sports.
- Clean your jewelry occasionally after use and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Jewelry should be stored away separately in a jewelry pouch or an air-tight jewelry box.